Managing Packages with NPM - How to Use package.json, the Core of Any Node.js Project or npm Package

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

I’m copy/pasting the correct items and it’s continuing to tell me that it’s incorrect. I did try to paste in the “answer” that was given in the “Hints” section and that is also coming up as incorrect. The code below is the output I keep receiving, yes I’ve looked at the other topics that have similar code.

// running tests

*** ***package.json*** ***

should have a valid “author” key // tests completed // console output [Error]

Your project link(s)

solution: boilerplate-npm (1) - Replit

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/112.0

Challenge: Managing Packages with NPM - How to Use package.json, the Core of Any Node.js Project or npm Package

Link to the challenge:

Replit is weird, use this URL instead (-- instead of .).

https://boilerplate-npm-1--daryland.repl.co/

2 Likes

Thats a strange one to get hung up on in the first lesson haha, thank you very much.

It is, hopefully, it won’t be a recurring theme.

Replit does have some issues at times but it isn’t really unique to Replit. All free live editor sites which let you do Node.js has various issues that are out of our control.

The SSL issue seems to come and go, a lot of people had the same issue at the same time as you did. Nothing we can really do about it other than contacting Replit and letting them know (which I’m not sure if we ever have done, to be honest).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.