Markdown Previewer Project: Testing Suite issue

Hi everyone,

I’ve just completed the Markdown Previewer Project using React and Bulma.css.
This was my first time using this nice CSS framework, so you’ll excuse some design naivety. My issue, however, is when I run the integrated testing tool. I keep on failing the last two tests, specifically the test number 5 and 6: "When my markdown previewer first loads, the default text in the #editor field should contain valid markdown that represents at least one of each of the following elements: a header (H1 size), a subheader (H2 size), a link, inline code, a code block, a list item, a blockquote, an image, and bolded text ". The suggestion immediately after says: “write some markdown representing a code block…”

I thought it was a problem with the backticks, but even escaping them using the different methods I found(i.e.: using “", wrapping them around more backticks or even tildes) I kept on failing the test. So I used the good old concatenation syntax (”+") to write my default text in the textarea element. The result is that the code block is successfully displayed in my output container, but I’m still failing test number 5 and 6.
Any workaround?

Here’s the link to my pen: Markdown Previewer

Many thanks!

Ok, I solved by escaping every single backtick like so: (adding a \ before each one)
```
function add(a, b) {
return a + b;
}
```

I now pass all tests!
I would still appreciate some overall feedback at this point. Cheers :slight_smile: