Markdown Previewer: React/Redux in Codepen not displaying output

I was implementing “Markdown Previewer” project. I am halfway and my code works fine in JSFiddle. Somehow its not working in codepen.
Can someone help me in running my code?
Thanks in advance.

Codepen: https://codepen.io/codesmashere/pen/OJZMjPm?editors=1111

Try reading below:

Hello there.

Some things to note when using CodePen:

  1. CodePen does not expect any content outside the body tags.
  2. All meta, link, and script information must be put in the :gear: settings section of the HTML editor.
  3. You do not need to/cannot link the CSS in your HTML, if you place the CSS in the appropriate section.
  4. If your project uses React, use the Babel preprocessor, and link the CDN in the appropriate :gear: section.
  5. The editors offer the ability to format and analyze your code, providing useful information about forgotten closing tags etc.

If you are still confused with how to use CodePen, please read the official documentation.

Hope this helps

Hi there,

Thanks for you response.

I have gone through each of your points and I couldn’t find any violation.
It would be really kind if you could point some issue in my code.

I already have some idea on using codepen as I have already completed one project using codepen.
The same code works outside of codepen. That’s where I am really confused.

Thanks!

Please explain what you meant here in more detail.

I am expecting a textarea and a label displayed in the output window.

Following is what I have implemented.
I have created 3 react components, Editor, Preview and Present.
When I change the textarea inside Editor, it should update the Preview with same text.
Present is like a main App, on which the Editor and Preview resides.
I have also used react-redux for updating the Preview on text change in the Editor.

I have updated the title of the topic as it seemed originally that you needed help understanding how to use codepen. Hopefully someone can take a look to give further input.

Never mind!
Looks like the issue was with imported skydeck packages.
Changed the packages from settings and its working now.