Medical Data Visualizer - Heatmap Error

Hey, I am having the same Heatmap error that I see so many other people getting, and I have tried to do a bunch of the recommendations from other threads but I just cannot get this to work.

I don’t know if its an error with the test or I am missing something so obvious, but if anyone can take a look and find what’s wrong I would appreciate it.

I am not seeing my own code in the description so I am posting it again here

My code:boilerplate-medical-data-visualizer - Replit

Hi mdlee96,
I was having same error but all I did was go to packages under tools in replit. Then I delete the matplotlib package and click the run button and viola, you are home and dry.

I forked and ran your repo and got the failure you described. Updating the dependencies as described in numerous recent threads on the python data analysis projects (specifically, I set python = "^3.10" in pyproject.toml, uninstalled all packages in the package tool and reinstalled seaborn, which pulled in seaborn 0.12.1, matplotlib 3.6.2, numpy 1.23.5, and pandas 1.5.2) and re-running the tests resulted in all passing.

I was able to replicate this on a local machine, so this is definitely an “update the dependencies” issue.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.