Minute Of Time And Feedback please: Product Landing Page

Hello,

First of all thanks to @miku86 and @Roma for your feedback on my survey form. I didn’t know for the test option and it helped a lot.
@miku86 McGregor reference was hilarious. I will fix all mistakes on the survey form now that I’m finished with this.

This is my take on the Product Landing Page project:

It’s my third project and I think it looks much better than the first two(definitely took me a lot more time :)).
I passed all tests, I’m planning to implement a few more media queries and finished touches.
Next time I will definitely start mobile-first and then upgrade, I saw a lot of recommendations to do it that way.

Feedback critique and advice are welcome
Thanks, Cheers!

1 Like

Hey there,

clearly seeing that you are making great progress :+1:

My ideas:

• all tests pass, awesome!

• when you use codepen (only there!), you can remove the body element.

• you can get a code validation:

• you can increase the readability of your code by:

1. clicking on the small arrow on the right side of the code box and
    2. clicking Format HTML/CSS
  • you can increase the overall readability of your page by adding some more consistency, e.g. between the different sections; as you can see, the spacing above and below this section is very different but I think there is no need for it:

• on my wide screen, I’m having a hard time to read some content, because some lines are very long, font size and line height are rather small:

Overall, good work! :clap:

Good design is not that easy. I would have a look into principles of design and watch some examples of good design, just to see same patterns, especially of spacing and consistency.

Looking forward to seeing your next steps.

1 Like