Music Survey Form lettering critique

So this took me a long time to make but I’m finally satisfied with how my Survey Form looks! Here it is: https://codepen.io/springstep/pen/bGVYMXM

I added a black outline to the h1 tag. I think it looks readable but what does everyone else think? It was a challenge to make it pop more on the dark background.

Your form looks okay @SpringStep. There are things you need to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There are HTML coding errors you need to address.
  • User’s should be able to click on the label to select, not just the radio button / checkbox.
  • Don’t use <br> to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button.
  • Make your form responsive. Things fall out of the container on smaller screens. (There shouldn’t be a horizontal scrollbar)

Hi,

I think the black outline works, I have no problem reading the text. I like the background but I would change the color of the form background, it’s a bit harsh against the background image. Maybe choose a blue that you take from the image?
I like that you can see through the background of the form. Nice touch.

What’s with all the p-tags? I wouldn’t use them. P-tags are for paragraphs of text. And I agree with the above remark about br-tags. Work with divs and add padding and margin. It will be cleaner.
You should also work on your font. Maybe the line height, it all works a little jammed together.
Hey, these are details. You did the work!

Greets,
Karin