My first personal portfolio project

Hi everyone, I hope you’re doing very well.
This is the last project in the responsive web design section.

faissalabsml

This is the link to the codepen if you want to take a look but the images I used or the local fonts are not provided (I don’t have a pro account yet :smile: )

As always your feedback is very much appreciated.

Thank you and happy coding.

I made some small changes https://faissalabsml.netlify.com/

Solid work! :+1:
I’d place actual images of projects under ‘work’

Not entirely sure about the Playfair Display font. A little hard to read, especially on a smaller screen

Other than that - good job!

1 Like

I like it, dude! Good design. Maybe replace the contact section with icons to make it look a bit sleeker?

I’m a fan!

1 Like

I love the particular design on your website, it looks very elegant.
Just one thing with your welcome section heading: text gets cropped in different positions when the viewport width is changed. I’m not sure if that was your intention.

1 Like

Nice! all in this portfolio is beautiful

1 Like

Thank you very much for your feedback, It wasn’t my attention to change the heading position in different viewports but I made some changes using position absolute (I tried using flex but it didn’t work well ).

I was going for the icons but I had only three links so I decided to stick on those button to uses the empty space.
Thank you, I really appreciate your feedback.

Yeah, I think I should drop the font weight a little bit, and I went with similar images for the car in the work section because I was too lazy to make different images for each project :laughing: , I tried screenshots but they didn’t look good. Appreciate the feedback thank you.