My first Survey Form - Feedback

Hey!
I need your feedback on the second project Survey Form. I discovered the neomorphic aspect and tried to give my project this aspect. Your feedback is welcome! Thank you in advance!

This is the project:
A Pen by Codrin Bulgariu (codepen.io)

Your form looks good @codrinbulgariu. Some things to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>)
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
  • Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • you can still style the body in the stylesheet without it being in the HTML editor. codepen knows it’s there
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.

There are a some other things that you should revisit that won’t show up in any kind of validator;
This selector is not valid

.wrappe {
  max-width: 1200px;
  padding: 1.5em;
  margin-left: 1.5em;
}

The specs recommend that font names with white space be quoted. It’s also a good idea to specify a fallback font like serif or sans-serif

On a side note, since you’re asking for feedback I’m moving this to an appropriate forum where it will get more eyes-on

Your work looks great.

Your drop-down selection doesn’t show any text.

Ok. Thank you very much for support! :grinning:

Yes, i can’t fix that and keep design on…Thank you for your feedback!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.