Survey page - My 2nd Project

Hi everyone,

Finished this a while back but forgot to post it.
It’s my first survey page: LINK

Any feedback is welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is so cool!! I love how you designed it in your own Unique way… a professional in the making. :smiley: :smiley:

Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile:
It’s far from perfect but it was fun making it

1 Like

Your form looks good @anluke. Some things to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>)
    • The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 4/17 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
    • Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.
  • Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • For instance links to fonts go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.