My First Survey Page. All my own code, let me know what you think!

Here’s my first survey page, please excuse the checkboxes, it was late and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to align them in the center right now. I may redo the entire thing in the future when I get a little more under my belt. I did not look at any of the code from the example on the projects page either. All of this came from my head, and referring to classes on CSS Tricks.

Nice work! If you didn’t have a look at the examples, that’s real learning :slight_smile:

Keep it up!

Thanks! Yeah I didn’t have to take a look at the example code at all so I feel happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cute :slight_smile: Very nice for a first try.
Btw are you using a good text editor? Try using Sublime Text if you’re new to coding. Most of my errors in my first days came from silly mistakes like leaving off the closing bracket or something like that.

Keep going good work ,it looks good
Please give your feed back for my work here is the link

Personally i would prefer larger box for the additional notes… currently it just WAYYY too small.

The box is actually very weird as u can actually select anywhere inside the box and start typing( not sure how am I going to explain that, you miht want to try type something inside the box).