Hi eveyone! Hope everyone are safe. I just wanted to post my new tribute page and get some feedbacks about the format and the look .Even add on some suggestions for even a greater look . Hope u guyz like it!!
Here’s it: https://codepen.io/Jaywin12335/pen/KKzqxBx
Welcome to the forums @Jaywin12335. Your page looks okay. Some things to revisit;
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 6/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the
<head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- You have elements out of order. The
script element would be in a
head element and it would be a
link to your font, not an
import. To import the font, get rid of the
script tags and put the
@import... line as the first line in CSS.
- Also, everything the browser renders belongs in the
body element. That
div element with the
header size tags belong in the
- When you clean the above, run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- For instance, you can’t make up elements. The HTML headings are defined with
- Don’t use
<br> to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- And this
</br> is not valid HTML
- Your page needs to be responsive.
- You’ll have an easier time making your page responsive if you use a percentage to define a width rather than hard-coding pixels.
Thank you so much for ur quick response Mam. I’ll make sure to alter my faults. Thx for the advice.