Hey everyone! I finished my Tribute Page-project and I could use some feedbacks. What should I improve? What are the major mistakes I did? I’m aware isn’t a clean Website but it is my first one after months of learning and documentation. Thanks!
Welcome to the forums @casper. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There is an HTML coding error you should be aware of and address.
- Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
- Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation.
- “wikipedia entry” is not accessible
Thank you for your Feedback @Roma .
The HTML error has been solved after I reviewed the lesson and checked that article. I found some good tips to take in the consideration from now on.
But I’m not sure what you meant with “wikipedia entry” is not accessible.
It’s about the font-size?
No, read the attached article. It has to do with what someone would hear when using a screen reader. If taken out of context, wikipedia entry doesn’t make much sense.
Thanks again for all advices. I believe I fixed it.