My JavaScript Calculator - Need Feedback

Hi, I’ve just completed this project after a couple days (yeah this one took me quite some time to build) and I’m not so sure if I do this the right way :confused: Anyway it seems to work quite ok.
In this project I have use React and SCSS, I tried to do this without any other library or framework, also tried to avoid using the harmful eval().

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Note: This uses the <bdi> html tag so it may not work well with other browsers other than Firefox and Chrome. You may see weird behaviors of the dot, special characters and such with other browsers.

well done bro keep on you are doing good job

thank you i am abit advanced than that and tutorial is my hobbies now… i am lucking advice and knowledge exchanges

well done bro keep on you are doing good job

Thank you, I’ll try to improve this :stuck_out_tongue:

thank you i am abit advanced than that and tutorial is my hobbies now… i am lucking advice and knowledge exchanges

Sorry mate I have no idea what you’re saying, did the second comment you replied to the wrong thread?

sure wrong text…soo sory

I guessed that, it’s ok :smile:

You’ve done a beautiful job. I don’t know if this is a feature you want, but there’s no limit to the amount of numbers that can go on the screen (a scroll bar appears). Other than that, you’ve completed a lovely app

1 Like

Actually the scrollbar was intended, I make the input and result display on the same element, so it would be problematic if I set a limit for the numbers. Maybe I’ll try to find a way to handle this.

Thank you for the feedback!