My Pomodoro Clock has the required functionality, but fails two tests in the FCC Test Suite

My Pomodoro Clock has the required functionality, but fails two tests in the FCC Test Suite

Hello all,

I’m having problems troubleshooting my Pomodoro Clock project for the Front End Libraries Projects. I’m currently failing a whole bunch of tests, despite the fact that my pen does have the required functionality as far as I can tell.

Here is a link to my project on CodePen.

These tests are:

2. When I click the element with the id of “break-decrement”, the value within id=“break-length” decrements by a value of 1, and I can see the updated value.

Error message is "expected ‘1’ to equal ‘4’ "

3. When I click the element with the id of “break-increment”, the value within id=“break-length” increments by a value of 1, and I can see the updated value.

Error message is “expected ‘5’ to equal ‘9’”

But for the above two tests, the button does work as it should. It uses the same functionality as the session-decrement and session-increment buttons and those work just fine according to the tests. I’m not sure what the issue is as both components use the same function.

It is currently passing all other tests.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

don’t worry about it, the tests are useless and are somewhat annoying. Its great, move on.

Currently its most important to learn how to make good looking HTML projects, and not worry about unrealistic tests.