My Second Project - Survey Form 🤓

Hello
I’ve completed my second project, survey form.
Any feedback will be appreciated.
https://codepen.io/dr27/pen/jOrQyZw

It was more difficult than the tribute page. But I like it :nerd_face:

Your form looks good @mjozdi. Some things to revisit;

• Make the project from scratch, with your own code, style and content. Don’t take code from the sample project.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There is a small syntax error you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
1 Like

Thank you for the answer Roma but I really write it on my own but I used the same order of the sample project. I didn’t think that it would be seen as a copy/paste. :woman_facepalming:
I actually used the validator but there can be a mistake that I didn’t notice. I’ll look at it again.

And about <br> element, I’ve removed it now :slight_smile:

There are parts of your HTML and CSS that are the same as the sample project.
The projects aren’t just another challenge. Each one is meant to be a significant step in your progress. Every project you do will require research, planning, trial and error, and strengthening your skills beyond what you gain from the incremental challenges.

1 Like

Yes you were right :slight_smile:
So today I redesign my project without looking the sample. Actually yesterday I was submitted my previous project but for learning more I did it again.
So I understood that if I look at the sample while designing the page, it doesn’t work.
It was very challenging but finally I’ve changed the whole design.
Reviews would be great of course :smiley:

https://codepen.io/dr27/pen/eYzbrqa

That looks good @mjozdi. Nice job on the redo. One thing to revisit;

• On smaller screens some of the context falls out of the boxes. Once you arrange them into a column, perhaps make them wider so things fit better.