Survey Form project feedback?

I’ve have been working on the Survey Form certification project and was wondering if anyone has any feedback thanks. and yes I know I’m using the
tags in HTML but I couldn’t figure out how to do it in CSS.

Your form looks okay @mmcgillvrey3756. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
      • Among other things you have a non-valid tag
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox.
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button

Hi @mmcgillvrey3756!

Looking at your page I have some comments:

1. I think it would be better if the title and the sub-title were on the same box, and this box and the main box could be with the same width;

2. About Hours? and What coding language’s do you know, I should always click on the text to select the items.
    HTML for Attribute

3. I think the text area could fit all the main box width, would be better in my opinion.

4. And this should never happen:

I should always see the edges of your boxes.

Now let’s take a look at your code…

1. This part of your code can be in other place:
<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>

If you want to know more about how CodePen template works:
The Pen Preview Document

1. The id="description" should be an <hx> instead of a <p>.
    The <hx> is used when you want to emphasize some text, and <p> for a regular texts.

2. And never use a </br> to create spaces between HTML elements, that’s why the CSS exists.
    I would have done something like this:

<div id="some-id">
  <h1 id="title"></h1>
  <h4 id="description"></h4>
</div>

And about it, I didn’t understood your problem, you can use classes to give HTML elements attributes, like:

<p id="my-p-id" class="my-p-class">
.my-p-class { line-height: 1.5; }
1 Like