My solution isn't accepted

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
I’d prefer to continue using github, but submission and approval isn’t clear. How do I use this?

This is hard for no reason. I’m spending 30 minutes on a challenge that took seconds to complete and I can’t move forward.

Your project link(s)

solution: https://replit.com/join/pajejcux-zenziali
I’d prefer to continue using github, but submission and approval isn’t clear. How do I use this?

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.128 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: How to Use package.json, the Core of Any Node.js Project or npm Package

Link to the challenge:

you need to submit the link to a live version of your app, you can’t do so with github. For replit, the way to get the live app link is to run the repl, and use the use the url that appear above the preview

this link is the link with which you can invite people to edit your code, it’s not a good idea to have it public. If you give the link in the browser url, that will let people see your code but doesn’t allow to edit

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.