My Solution link does not work

Tell us what’s happening:

Hi guys I’m new to FreeCodeCamp and I’m trying to answer a question seems like it wants me to write a code on external site and wants me to paste the link for the answer. I tried to paste my link for the answer but it when I click the button “I’ve Already completed this challenge” it does not work. I don’t know If I’m doing it wrong, please tell me what to do.

My answers link

Challenge: How to Use package.json, the Core of Any Node.js Project or npm Package

Link to the challenge:

Welcome back.

You’re going to need a live project for the tests to work. While your package.json looks fine, you’re going to need the rest of the project (from the section instructions), either using the repl.it or the github repo.

If you use the repl.it, make sure you edit the package.json, run the project, and then paste the live project link from above the picture-in-picture browser into the challenge. If you use the github repo, you still have to find somewhere to run the project like heroku or some other prototyping provider. Regardless, there has to be a running server at whatever link you paste into the challenge so the tests can inspect your package.json; you will not be able to just paste a link to a github repo.

Good luck.

2 Likes