.cardText {
  margin-bottom: 30px;
}
</style>
<div class="fullCard">
<div class="cardContent">
  <div class="cardText">
    <h4>Google</h4>
    <p>Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at 
      <strong>Stanford University </strong>.</p>
  </div>
  <div class="cardLinks">
    <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Page" target="_blank" class="links">Larry Page</a><br><br>
    <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin" target="_blank" class="links">Sergey Brin</a>
  </div>
</div>
</div>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.132 Safari/537.36 Avast/80.0.3621.133.

Challenge: Use the strong Tag to Make Text Bold

Link to the challenge:

Your strong tag is perfectly fine. it should work as expected.

1 Like

Hi , tag is perfect yes but it says that " The strong tag should wrap around the words “Stanford University”. " but after “Stanford University” you have one empty space . delete it and try . Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

This line should be as following

<strong>Stanford University </p></strong>

1 Like

@BoCode84, that solution is incorrect.
Also, instead of posting a full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

Thank you for understanding.

2 Likes

@Roma
Hey! That solution worked for me so I figured why not help
Also, I have seen so many topics where solutions have been given so I figured I can help out

1 Like