I know it’s really basic, and if I spent more time on it I could do better, but I tried to have fun with it . I’m a super noob, so the more I learn the better my future projects will be.
you might need to change view to details view and test it on smaller screen.
Some things to revisit on your form @quietmike479;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are coding errors you need to address.
- Remember, an
idmust be unique within the document
- Don’t use
<br>to force line breaks. Use CSS
- User’s should be able to click on the labels to make a selection, not just the radio button / checkboxes.
- Maybe review the lessons on adding radio buttons and checkboxes
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
- Your form needs to be responsive.
- Grab the right edge and pull it all the way to the left. Is that how your from should look?