My Technical documentation - Feedback please

Hello, it’s my Technical documentation.
Will you give me your opinion?
https://codepen.io/josueynz/full/JjRPVwb

Hi @josueynz

I think technically this is a very good page but I do have a few comments where in my opinion this could be improved upon.

First of all I don’t think there is enough margin between the figures and the text which makes the document look slightly cluttered in places, you probably only need around 10 pixels to improve this. One thing you might want to be aware of, whilst it is not a requirement of this challenge in most companies they will expect any figure in a technical document to have a corresponding caption beneath it.

The animated headings look cool, but for me they are a distraction in a document of this nature.

Finally I think the colour scheme in the code blocks could use some attention, the grey text doesn’t contrast especially well against the black background, and I also feel that the black background adds to the cluttered look some of the document has.

I also submitted my technical documentation project today (link). I think your project shows more technical proficiency than mine but I feel my page has a cleaner look about it (this is just my opinion of course, please feel free to disagree and to comment on my page as well).

Best regards,
Craig.

Your page looks good @josueynz. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.