Hi @basima, welcome to the forums. It’s a good start but there are some things you may want to revisit.
- codepen only expects the code you’d put within the
<body> </body>tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything additional you want to add to the
<head>click on the ‘Settings’ button. So for linking to Bootstrap it would go in the box labeled “Stuff for head”
- codepen also provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link. (Your using an obsolete element in HTML)
- You page passes 5/10 user stories. When you run the tests, click on the red button to show what tests are failing. It also gives a description of why the test failed to help you correct it.
- The page isn’t responsive
- Use external CSS for styling instead of using inline CSS
- You’re using the
<strong>tag to convey something you want bold. With HTML5 and semantics it’s best in this case that you use the
<b>tag. While each renders the same when reading pure HTML the two convey different meanings. The same would go for using the
<em>(emphasis) tag versus the