Need help..image

so i get my image on page and description of it but i cant see pic
just the lil box…

i think im saving the image wrong …not sure how to staRT A NEW FOLDER OR FILE OR WHATS THE DIFFERENCES…LOL I COME TO FAR TO GIVE UP OVER NOT BEING ABLE TO SAVE…LOL

You will need to post your code and explain exactly what image and description you are referring to.

To enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

markdown_Forums

This is a small bump in the road, sure not something to give up over. You got this!!

Have you put your code in a codepen or someplace like that, somewhere we can test it and make suggestions?

thanks for the help

We need to see your code to help :slight_smile:

…it could be a bad or blocked link if trying to access a hosted image, it could be a typo in the URL, or could be a folder/location issue if local hosting; ../images/ vs ./public/images/

you could try to look at your user folder and enter it and then look for the pic…

everything is boring but I would add from myself if you remember at least a couple of characters of the name you could use the search