Need help to pinpoint my problems

I got stuck in “basic algorithm scripting”. I can understand there is something in previous challenges that I didn’t fully understand, but I can’t find out what it is. I have recently gone through JS, ES6, Regular Expressions, Debugging, and Basic Data structure. This helped my understanding, but this time I’m again stuck in Algorithm. I’m not feeling like going through all these again.

So can anyone please pinpoint some topics so I can revise and fix my understanding to complete the Algorithm challenges.

1 Like

it is difficult to say what you need to review if you don’t ask for help on anything in particular, and there is some basic syntax covered and a lot of methods, it’s normal if you don’t remember everything

you can always google what you don’t remember

if you would like to ask for help with the algorithms the forum is here for this

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Ok, then I’ll have to start all again to pinpoint my weaknesses by myself.

Thanks and I will follow your instructions this time.

1 Like

I will definitely try out Ankisrs.net.

Thanks for your valuable words, hope it works this time.