I Find Basic Algorithm Scripting Difficult

I Find Basic Algorithm Scripting Difficult
0.0 0

Hello there. I have started the basic algorithm challenges and I find them extremely difficult in spite of having coding experience for over a year. What could be the problem? I am really frustrated because it seems like unknown stuff to me and I don’t know where to begin or how.
Thank you all in advance.

If you are having difficulty with a specific challenge, then create a new post with a title reflecting the main issue you are having. Also, inside the post you should paste any code you have for the solution and then ask very specific questions concerning what you either do not understand regarding the challenge instructions or ask why a certain part of your code executes different than you expect. The more details you can give, the more helpful responses you will receive from other campers on the forum.

We want to help you learn. All you have to do is ask.

NOTE: When posting code (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, or other language) into a forum post, make sure to precede it with a line of three backticks and follow it with a line of three backticks to make easier to read. See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.