Need remarks on my portfolio challenge

this is my portfolio and i need some reviews on it, in order to better myself.
please take a look and tell me what do you think :smile: :

Hey, your social media icons in the jumbotron resize the entire thing on hover. Instead of changing padding, you can change the scale like this, and that will affect the size of that button only.

.whateva:hover {
  -webkit-transform: scale(1.3);
  -moz-transform: scale(1.3);
  -ms-transform: scale(1.3);
  transform: scale(1.3);
}

The scrolling is a little bit funky, I am not sure why. The skills thing is cool, but not showing up on mobile sizes. Really though, it is very nice! :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it :wink: :smile:

Looks cool. Very nice!

I would add this to your jQuery code. What this code does is when a user clicks (or taps) on a navbar item the whole navbar collapses. Especially since you have a single page portfolio. It would really enhance the user experience.

I actually forked your pen and here is the version with the slideup when a user taps on the menu item (during mobile):

$("-----").click(function(event) {
var screenWidth = document.body.clientWidth;
if (screenWidth < 767) {
$("-------").collapse(β€˜hide’);
}
}
);

In the first set of dashes add your navbar list item (you could make a class for each item).
In the second set of dashes add a class to the div that wraps around the <ul> of the navbar.

There is also another REALLY cool feature that bootstrap has that is called scrollspy, and that basically updates the active position on your navbar automatically based on where your user is scrolled on the page (See http://getbootstrap.com/javascript/#scrollspy for implementation)

Hope this helps improve.

1 Like

+1 for scrollspy forgot about that.

loved the feeedbacks, some heavy tips right there, appreciate it guys thank you so much