Needing help with this issue

Hello ,everyone
Can some help me with this issue that i’ve been facing.

Questions:

• what do i need to do?
  • what’s the mistake, i’ve taking along to figure it out and tried many ways, yet still couldn’t find it out, can someone help with this?
  • this issue made me doubt my ability to see i know i’m wearing glasses but what my eyes can’t be wrong, is the mistake from me ? Or from the system?
    I’d like to hear your answers since i need it alot, and thanks
1 Like

Hi @bushra.ghames2707 !

Welcome to the forum!

it will be easier to help you if you write your code instead of posting pictures.
Also, please provide a link to the challenge you are working on :+1:

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

1 Like

Based on your screenshot there is an issue with your condition

if(wasThatTrue === true)

it looks like this condition could be always true. If you look at the screenshot, the second return statement is greyed out meaning that it will not be reached.

I will be able to provide more assistance once you provide the challenge link :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.