I notice theres a new layout with the html course.
And i assume this change is for others as well.
Is there a way we can have an option to have the old popup at the end of a lesson back?
I quite like the random message and seeing what percentage im at. Plus no lesson titles?
Just numbers atm it seems. Makes it hard to back trace to a specific lesson.
It would be great if we could have a settings option to be able to toggle the old popups
You can find your old progress and layout in the legacy responsive web design
The new Responsive Web Design curriculum content has been released.
- Can I complete the old content?
- Yes. The old content is still available, and has been moved to the bottom of the curriculum map and renamed to Responsive Web Design Legacy
- What will happen to my progress?
- Nothing. Your past progress will still be available in the Responsive Web Design Legacy curricula
- Can I claim the old certificate?
- The certifications are exactly the same. All you need to claim a certificate is to complete the 5 Certification Projects which are identical for both the Responsive Web Design and Responsive Web Design Legacy curricula
- Should I stop doing the legacy content, and just start over with the new content?
- This is entirely up to you. Majority of the topics are the same - just taught in a different way. (See Project-Based Curricula)
- How do I use the new editor?
- The new editor is as close to an external text editor as we wanted to get it. If the files for the challenge have been enabled, you can access the
styles.css tabs which you should use for the respective code.
- Two main differences between this editor and other online editors:
- You need to link your
styles.css file to your HTML (just like you would in real web-development), by adding the following line to the
head of your HTML:
<link href="styles.css" />
- You are encouraged to include the
body tags for each project.