New Study/Support group

This sounds Great and I want to join! Please count me in, and I will keep checking back…

2 Likes

I’m interested. Been studying for a year now while working full time. Getting to the point where i’m seriously considering joining a bootcamp to speed up the process. Not knowing what to learn next or what to build is stressful. Having a active community would be great

1 Like

I am interested in joining as well, been self-studying HTML, CSS, javascript, JQuery, and React.js so far. Please count me in, I will keep up the following ! thank you

1 Like

hey I’m down for this! please count me in

1 Like

Hey is it too late to be in…??
I’ve always wanted some thing like this to come up…

@TheFool I am too a Jack of ALL trades and a master of NONE… mainly because of the many frameworks that keep springing up… but I picked a stack now… lets do this… GO nuts and Stay crazy…

This is going to be Awesome

sideNote
we should do a 100 days of code challenge too…

1 Like

I would like to join this study group. I’m pretty much a beginner when it comes to everything.

1 Like

I’m interested in joining. I want to learn react/html/css. How do I join?

1 Like

@smolderingsheep , You are in ! Please read the above post; Link : New Study/Support group

@vsan626 , Welcome ! We all will collaborate in building small projects of our own initially and we will move on to developing larger projects once everyone in the group will become proficient enough to a certain level. Please read the above post; Link : New Study/Support group

@the_goodone , You are in ! Please read this post New Study/Support group

@Moose1 ,You are in ! Please read this post, New Study/Support group

@MosDamerad ,You are in ! You are not late. I am glad you picked a stack to focus on just like me ! I like the idea (100 days of code challenge).Please read this post, New Study/Support group

@youremypersonnn ,You are in ! Its great that you are a beginner because you are going to benefit a lot from everyone here. Please read this post, New Study/Support group

@Ohita , You are in ! Please read this post, New Study/Support group

How many of you started studying git ?

• YES
  • NO

0 voters

This sounds interesting …
I’m in the middle of the Udemy Website Boot Camp…
I would like to learn more about this support group

1 Like

I’m all in! Thank you for making the group.

1 Like

sounds good - I am all about REACT right now. working on an app. How should we interact in the group? Does anyone know if its possible to get a full stack app working in codesandbox.io. I tried pulling my app down from github but it doesn’t preview.

1 Like

@deemar73 , Welcome ! You are in ! Please read this post if you haven’t already, New Study/Support group

@PaulAyling , Welcome ! Please read this post if you haven’t already, New Study/Support group