New to programmers world

Hello everyone,
My name is Ebuka. I’m a Nigerian learning to code for the first time…
My dream is to become an international software developer and not being limited to Nigeria only
I started my learning journey with some youtube videos in python about 4 months ago before someone reffered me to freecodecamp and further told me to join a community…
I would really love if my questions are been answered because I’m very inquisitive(lol) and love learning new things…
I’ll be posting some questions challenging to me henceforth and will also try to contribute to this community in any possible way I can…
Thanks to whosever took time to read this and i’ll be grateful if i’m being shown enough support… :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome. What you’re describing is definitely possible, but will be a lot of work. The most important thing is to keep learning and keep building thing.

We love questions, so ask away. It’s a friendly group of helpful people. I would just suggest to make the questions as specific as possible - you’ll get better answers.

Best of luck and see you around the forum.

HI @Ebuka_Ukoha !

Welcome to the forum!

The forum is a very supportive community.
Ask all of the questions you want. :grinning:

Hello.
Intellingent and sincere question will be answered, questions “solve this for me lol” will be ignored, keep that in mind.

To get best answers follow these steps:

1. What do you want to do?
  2. What have you tried?
  3. What is happening/what error can you see?

Welcome to FCC. : )

Thanks for the support…
I’m grateful

1 Like

Thanks for the information

Let me welcome you to our amazing community first.
I am really glad that you are passionate about what you do, especially because you have joined our forum to keep yourself updated and also for taking the initiative in peer learning.

You can ask any question you have in your mind. There are a lot of amazing people here who will gladly help you each time you need them. We all are always ready to help each other. Even, if it seems that sometimes it might take some time to get enough responses, you would get them eventually. So, don’t lose hope, and keep doing the amazing work you are doing.
All the best!

Thanks @FBA
I do appreciate …

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.