Newbie trying to code

Newbie trying to code

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<main>
<p> Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p></main>

hi guys. so i dont understand the part whereby i have to do this.

‘The main element should have two paragraph elements as children’.

Visual help is appreciated, thank you.

If I’m understanding you properly, just put your first “kitty ipsum” p tag below your main tag.

and it looks like the closing tag is missing.
So what @rstorms said plus the missing main closing tag at the end.

Instead of this

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2> 
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<main> 
<p> Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p></main>

Do this

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<main>
<p> Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>

thanks guys! :grinning::grinning::grinning: