Not seeing my solutions even though they are checked in the Map

Hey, guys,
I have been solving the challenges and all, and all of those that I have done, they appear light green (not that bright green like the challenges that I yet have to do) and have a check mark on the left, but when I go back to one of those challenges, I can’t see my solution, it simply is not there. This happens only after I log in again the next day or whenever, but while I am still in the same session, I have no problem seeing my solutions.
Does this mean that FCC is not accepting my solutions, like not memorizing that I have submitted them, or is this normal?

Your submissions should be on your profile page.
https://www.freecodecamp.org/Marija13

Hello, can’t see my solutions for any of challenge, is it gone? How can support will check it when I pursue certification? Here is my account code fcc966b2fb1

The certs require only the projects. Your profile will have a link of the projects that you submitted.

The JavaScript cert is a bit different. It requires that you do five algorithm exercises. Those are the only code solutions that are stored in your profile.

There are two different types of saved progress for Free Code Camp: your profile and your browser cache.

A list of your completed challenges is saved to your account in the FCC database. You can see the list of completed challenges by looking at your public portfolio. With a growing curriculum already over 1,400 lessons and a growing user base several times that size, FCC does not store every solution to every challenge in its database. When you complete a challenge, there is a popup that gives you the option to download your solution. This gives you the option to save copy of any solution that you may want to reference later. There are some challenges which are classified as projects required for certifications. Your solutions to those can be viewed on your settings page.

Your in-editor code is saved in your browser’s local storage. Recent in-progress code from the challenge editor is also saved in your local browser cache when you run tests. Because FCC rolled out a completely new application, the old cached values are no longer valid. This is the same effect you would have if you cleared your browser cache. If you are completing lessons and do not see your recent code, then something is preventing FCC from writing to your browser’s storage. This could be a browser setting, a privacy extension, or a browser version incompatibility. Especially as you get to more complicated challenges that may take multiple sessions, I strongly recommend saving your in-progress work outside of the browser cache.

This is a good opportunity to learn the ins and outs of your GitHub account, but you can also just save locally or use a service like repl.it which allows for versioning.

Thanks for detailed explanation, so, if I have github authorization and account, would it be possible to make connection between github and FCC to send my solutions privately for example(to not disclose it for public) on automatic manner?

As far as I know fcc can’t store solutions on your github account. You’ll have to do it yourself if you want to store your code there.