[Not Solved] Please, help! 25+5 Clock tests 10, 12, 14 ,1

Tell us what’s happening:
I’ve finished coding all the functionalities for the 25+5 Clock challenge with React Hooks (for the Front End Libraries Certification) but there are some test that still don’t pass, even when the functionality is working when I try it manually. Please I need help to figure out why this test are failing!! I want to complete this certificate :frowning:

The test failing are:
Timer 10. If the timer is running and I click the element with id=“start_stop”, the countdown should pause. "25 + 5 has started but time displayed is not changing: expected ‘00’ to not equal ‘00’"

Timer 12. When a session countdown reaches zero (NOTE: timer MUST reach 00:00), and a new countdown begins, the element with the id of “timer-label” should display a string indicating a break has begun. "Timer has not reached 00:00."

Timer 14. When a break countdown reaches zero (NOTE: timer MUST reach 00:00), and a new countdown begins, the element with the id of “timer-label” should display a string indicating a session has begun. "Timer has not reached 00:00."

Audio 1. When a countdown reaches zero (NOTE: timer MUST reach 00:00), a sound indicating that time is up should play. This should utilize an HTML5 <audio> tag and have a corresponding id="beep". "Timer has not reached 00:00."

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.131 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Build a 25 + 5 Clock

Link to the challenge:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.