Online Study Group Wanted

@karymevirginia I am interested too, :slight_smile: My time zone GMT +5
facebook and gitter group would be great !!!

Interested as well! Slack, google, gitter. Not sure what discord is but i’ll check it out. EST, -5

@karymevirginia

I would definitely be interested in a weekly meet-up. Daily would just be too much.

I’m on Pacific Standard Time.

Slack is a good idea =)

When the group will be created?

Sounds interesting to me - can’t commit to a regular schedule but would like to check it out from time to time. GMT -6

Interested here! EST, -5

I’m interested! Slack ftw!

im in! when and where

I love this! I am on PST. Slack is pretty awesome.

Hey everyone! I’m so sorry I haven’t been looking at the forum. I completely forgot I had posted here after checking obsessively for the first several hours.

I’ve heard a few people voting for Slack. I can try to set up a Slack group for us, but I will point out that I had originally intended to use Discord because Discord allows voice chat. But wherever we go, we can always find something else that works for us.

I will update with more information soon!

Okay! The url for the slack group is studycabin.slack.com !

2 Likes

Okay guys, I can’t figure out how to allow people to join the slack team. Does anyone have any ideas? In the meantime, I’ve created a Discord server instead.

EDIT: Going to go ahead and send out invites for Slack. So sorry for the confusion!

Inviting would be great :slight_smile:

Okay! Everyone send me PMs with your emails and I will send you invitations to Slack!

2 Likes

Hey I’m interested in be part of the group too. Can you add me? My time zone is GMT-3

@karymevirginia Hi, I really liked your idea, mostly because I’m learning a lot of topics by myself for some time (like psychology, philosophy and math), and would be really nice to have a group to discuss about programming at least.
But, I’m new on freecodecamp, and for some reason I’m unable to pm you. Can you pm me, so I can anwser with my email?

I’m in if it is not too late to join the group. I’m in the CDT timezone.

Thanks.

Susan

Hi! I’d love to join as well if it’s not too late. I’m in PST as well.

How do we join the Discord server?