Page jumping to bottom on 'hide'

Page jumping to bottom on 'hide'
0.0 0

Hi there,
I have basic html skills,mostly self taught and am completely stuck!
I have created new mobile friendly sites for our two business sites, both using the same basic coding. I have show/hide buttons which work but when I click on the hide button to close a section, instead of going back to that sections button, the whole site drops down to the bottom of the page on both sites. It works fine on preview but when I view on a mobile phone the problem is there.
I am using Dreamweaver CC.
The urls are:
www.glynperisguesthouse.com
www.snowdonmountainguide.com
Any suggestions gratefully received!

Firstly, welcome to the forums.

While we are primarily here to help people with their Free Code Camp progress, we are open to people on other paths, too. Some of what you are asking is pretty trivial in the Free Code Camp context, so you might find that if you’re not getting the instruction and material you need in your current studies, the FCC curriculum will really help you get started. At a modest guess I’d say investing a 4-5 hours working through the curriculum here will really pay off. You can find the curriculum at https://freecodecamp.org.

With your current questions, we don’t have enough context to know what you already know or don’t know, so it is impossible to guide you without just telling you the answer (which we won’t do).

You need to be specific about how to reproduce the problem you are describing. Where exactly are these show/hide buttons?

Happy coding :slight_smile:

I appreciate your comments and will try to work through the curriculum when I can, thank you. I know I didn’t give full details in my first post as I wasn’t sure if this was the right place to ask. I can post all the coding but there’s a fair amount - is it ok to do so?

I am trying to find the show/hide buttons section. could you please tell where it is?

Can you use Codepen or JSFiddle and just post the link to your project?