Please give me feedback - Survey Form Project

Hello everyone,

Linked below is my attempt at the survey page for the project. However, I get 3 errors even though I have included the said ids. Can someone help me with how I can go about resolving these errors? Edit: Test errors resolved thanks to @ilenia

I would also love to get some overall feedback and some ideas as to how this can be made better.

Music Survey Form

you are probably missing the part

If I do not enter a name I will see an HTML5 validation error.

If I do not enter an email I will see an HTML5 validation error.

All your checkboxes must have a value attribute

Your checkboxes have an empty string as value, you should add a value there. There is nothing creating the html5 validation error in those fields

1 Like

Done. I had to add “required” in the opening tags. All tests passed now.
Thank you and cheers! :slight_smile:

Hmm… The colors are a bit weird. maybe lighten it a bit and add a little more of a solid green. Instead of “Add your name”, the placeholder of the input should be “Enter your name”. And seriously, what’s wrong with a thirteen-year-old listening to music. Almost all survey forms make the age input over 18.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to see and give feedback. :slight_smile:
By colors do you mean the hue of green on the container of the form or the background image? I could reduce the opacity to 20 percent and see how it looks.

You are absolutely correct about the placeholder for the name and the over eighteen thing, I guess I was pushing to finish the project fast and move on so I just kept it 18-32. Nothing wrong with 13 year olds listening to music and now I am curious what music do 13 year olds listen to in 2019 :blush:
Rubick’s cubes are fun, cheers!