Please Help Guyz

guyz how to start html , css, js learning.please guide me and help me.

you can find the freecodecamp curriculum at https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Is that sufficent ?? Im actually searching for job

if you will limit yourself to the freecodecamp curriculum it will not be enough (like any course you could find), but it’s a good place to learn the basics

1 Like

oh thanks man!! how can i improve my knowledge bro?? any tips.Also is there any site for mini project to check our knowledge bro? Thanks in advance

I think the projects given at the end of the courses are enough to test the skills you learned here. W3schools is also a great place to learn the basics.(they charge for certificates tho).
Other than that I like to learn more by checking out the code of some browser games that I like such as Agma.io.
For example: When I was learning about the buttons I checked out the code of the buttons in the game.

Hi @yogeshvar.er!

Welcome to the forum!

Getting started with the FCC curriculum is a good start. FCC teaches the MERN stack and python. I would suggest doing at least the first 6 certificates if you are interested in getting a job.

You are also going to have to build projects outside of class if you want to be seriously considered for a job. This will also lead you to other sources to learn from during this process.

You don’t have to build the next billion dollar app but build original projects that can demonstrate you can code something.

The most important piece of advice is, don’t rush through any of the subjects.
There is literally no benefit to this approach.

Employers don’t care about online certificates. The only certificates they would care about are cs degrees.

So, don’t rush through trying to grab every single certificate possible.

It is about the knowledge and practice.