Please Help Me: Create a Bootstrap Headline

Continuing the discussion from freeCodeCamp Challenge Guide: Create a Bootstrap Headline:

I’m having trouble ensuring that my blue, primary text is called correctly as a class. Although I’ve attempted nesting the classes together after defining them in the style portion, either my "text-primary or my “text-center” seems to override the other. Even though I passed the earlier challenge, the solution to this one eludes me. A couple of things:

Do we need to include the link for bootstrap at the beginning or is it built-in behind?
Should we wrap the entirety in a container-fluid division?
Perhaps my problem is simply forgetting the appropriate nomenclature for CSS style definitions.

My code below (typed from Notepad since copying from the page didn’t work). It seems to be working in Safari to display some of what I mean…Not sure how to copy/paste such that it will display the actual code.

<link rel=“stylesheet”
href=“//maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3/3/1/css/bootstrap.min.css”/>
<div class=“fluid-container”>
<style>
	.text-primary {
		color:blue;
	}
</style>
<h3 class=“text primary text-center”>jQuery Playground</h3>
</div>

Thanks very much! It may sound like a cop-out, but this was stumping me for more than 3 hours. Incidentally, I typed exactly what you provided as an example, prior to your assistance (from the main help page), and it didn’t work.

At any rate, thank you for your assistance. I also very much appreciate the repeating, animated example of the back-tick marks and the link. Saved!

:slight_smile: Thanks rmdawson71