Please help me out with Navbar issue and 2 user story fails

Hi again,
So i have spent the last few days trying to eliminate the last few fails and I can’t seem to find the solutions to my issues.

1: How do I stop the #welcome-section from scrolling on top of the nav;

1. Test fail: I have seen on the forum that quite a lot of people are having issues with:
    " The projects section should contain at least one element with a class of “project-tile” to hold a project."

I can’t seem to figure it out either. I have tried what has been suggested but with no success.

1. Test Fail: “The height of the welcome section should be equal to the height of the viewport.”

Here is the code:
https://codepen.io/checkyogirl/pen/XWXKoZX?editors=1100

Thanks.

1. Remove “position: relative” from the welcome section.
  2. I don’t see the project-tile class on your project elements. To add multiple classes to an element use a space between class names. ex: <div class="class1 project-tile">
  3. I don’t see any CSS that sets the height of the welcome section. There is a relative CSS unit you can used called “vh” whose value is relative to 1% of the viewports height. For example, 50vh = 50% of the viewport’s height. https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/CSS/Building_blocks/Values_and_units

Also I’ve noticed in several places you are using the attribute “class id”. This may cause errors.

Thanks for the help. I’ve managed to fix the nav, thanks to you. I have removed all the unnecessary class ids. I have also added a viewport height of 50vh to my welcome-section however it’s still not working.

I must be missing something but I just can’t see it.

50vh is half the height or 50% of the view port… You are wanting the height to be 100%…?

:vulcan_salute:

Good job on fixing those features. I used 50% as an example so as not to give the answer directly but note that the requirement is to be 100% of the viewport height.

I had fixed the height in previous tries before writing in the forum but it didn’t work. It must have been a spelling mistake or something. It is now updated. Thank you.