Please help with survey form

I’ve had 16/17 complete for like an hour now and I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong. https://codepen.io/CodedMarc/pen/QWvjedV?editors=1100

Welcome to the forums @CodedMarc

When a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

• Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

The failing message says

Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the name attribute. Each radio button must have a value attribute.
All your radio-buttons must have a value attribute : expected 3 to equal 0
AssertionError: All your radio-buttons must have a value attribute : expected 3 to equal 0

Do you see what the test is looking for?

Side note, couple of things I noticed

• Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
  • An id must be unique within the document

OH! Thank you! I didn’t even know about pressing the red button to see what’s failing. I just didn’t add values to those inputs lol. & I didn’t use CSS since the certification project didn’t really require it for this one. Thanks again!

Also, in order for a <label> to work properly, the for attribute must point to the id of the <input>.

I’m at a loss when someone says this.
What I’ll say is, you’ll get out of this what you put into it and the instructions do say “give it your own personal style”.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.