Pomodoro Clock - error saying “expect 00:00 to equal 60:00”, when I set my time to 00:00 to 60:00 it displays as 00:00, using moment.js

I’m just one user story away from the FCC front end cert >.< I’m passing 28/29 user stories and everything functions properly but I can’t get User Story #8: I can see an element with corresponding id="time-left". NOTE: Paused or running, the value in this field should always be displayed in mm:ss format (i.e. 25:00). to pass, here is the link to my git repo highlighting the area I think is the problem: https://github.com/rafaelmonroy/pomodoro-clock/blob/master/src/App.js#L90 and here is the link to the live site: https://raf-pomodoro-clock-app.netlify.com/ Thank you in advance if you decide to help :smiley: CHEERS!

So turns out the problem was with momentjs, it doesn’t allow for time to be rendered as 60:00 , it wraps to 00:00 like a normal clock would. I ended up replacing the way I formatted my time from using moment js to using this function

convertMilliseconds = (ms, p) => {
        let pattern = p,
			arrayPattern = pattern.split(":"),
			clock = [ ],
			minutes = Math.floor ( ms / 60000), // 1 Minutes = 60000 Milliseconds
			seconds = Math.floor ((( ms % 360000) % 60000) / 1000) // 1 Second = 1000 Milliseconds	
		// build the clock result
		function createClock(unit){
		// match the pattern to the corresponding variable
		if (pattern.match(unit)) {
			if (unit.match(/mm/)) {
				addUnitToClock(minutes, unit);
			}
			if (unit.match(/ss/)) {
				addUnitToClock(seconds, unit);
			};
			}
		}
		function addUnitToClock(val, unit){	
			if ( val < 10 && unit.length === 2) {
				val = "0" + val;
			}	
			clock.push(val); // push the values into the clock array		
		}
		// loop over the pattern building out the clock result
		for ( var i = 0, j = arrayPattern.length; i < j; i ++ ){	
			createClock(arrayPattern[i]);		
		}
		return clock.join(":")
    }

and called it like this in the render section

{this.convertMilliseconds(this.state.sessionLeft, "mm:ss")}

Hope this helps if anyone is having trouble with this.

Happy coding!