I finished my Pomodoro Clock challenge - it´s working as I planned:
- you can set the time between 1min-90min
- the buttons for setting time are active only when not running
- the buttons Start/Stop are disabled/enabled as needed
- the background image changes depending on the work/break time
- the site is responsive
- (NEW) there is a tone when the countdown reaches 00:00
Any feedback for the whole project is welcome.
Project Link - https://codepen.io/mmajam/pen/ELjmvW?editors=0110
EDIT: The following three problems below are solved now (as described in my post below)
However, there are still some issues in CSS, which I don´t see how to fix:
1. The “.wrapper” used as a filter for the background-picture (so that this is not so much contrasting) is not completely up to the top. How to fix this?
2. If I make the browser-window really narrow, so that the three buttons at the bottom come into two rows, when scrolling down, I see that the background (and probably also the “.wrapper” is not completely to the bottom/to the footer.
3. The button “-” (minutes/seconds down) is a bit down from the box. Why?
Can you give me advice how to fix these three issues?