Portfolio difficulties

Good afternoon Y’all,

I’m having some difficulties with my portfolio page. It’s hard to get the grid section working accordingly. I have managed to get the hover over brackets working for my Tribute page, but it does not work for my Survey form. Furthermore, the space between my projects is too wide, and I would like to add some more projects, but I’m not sure that I’m going about this the correct way?

See below my CodePen page link, so maybe someone can help me.

Portfolio project

Thanks in advance.

just by using “flex” to “project-grid” im getting this view, but im not sure what exactly is your intended outcomes is, may be use some sort of ‘drawing’ or something, happy learning :slight_smile:

Thank you for replying to my message. I’m sad that it looks like that. The light blue color should be from left to right and not stop somewhere on the page. Furthermore, the images are too far apart from each other. I’m searching for a project grid with a few images evenly divided qua space. I’m not sure that this way of coding my grid is right, and I don’t know how to change it.

I would like to have some pointers to send me on the right path.

Greetz,

Jackie

perhaps this interactive site would help https://cssgridgarden.com/

happy gridding :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your feedback :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.