Portfolio page need help view

Just wanted to know more of my mistakes and how to improve :https://codepen.io/Idayatademefun/pen/mdRejNx

Everything is good but… Technical documentation project and
Project Landing Page, Survey Form and Tribute Page are overlapping

Ummm… there is one problem at your survey form. You must write <button id="submit" type"=submit" value="submit">Submit</button> instead of <input id="submit" type"=submit" value="submit">

ok,thanks,i’ll take note

I don’t want to be annoying, but you should add margin: auto, to your img in your tribute page project

1 Like

@idayatademefun2003 Your page looks awesome. Great, all of your tests passed, however, there are a few things to go over again:

1. Analyze your HTML and CSS, like this:
    posting

2. Run your HTML code through the W3C validator . There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of. Use the CSS validator in Codepen. Select “analyse CSS” from the chevron in the upper right corner of the CSS editor. Since copy/paste from codepen, you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.

3. It is important to be accessible to all users. Review the lesson Give Links Meaning by Using Descriptive Link Text. Read Web Accessibility in Mind for a more detailed explanation.

Keep it up! :+1:
Happy Coding!

1 Like

ok l will do that right now

thanks,i didnt know we could do that,i will try to analyze them later,but ive analyze the css of the tribute and survey form

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.