Tribute Page FF & Survey Form - feedback please

Edit. I did correct my projects.

Hallo!
I would like to shere wiht you with my 2 projects.

I start to coding on September and then I had one monthe of breake. Now I am back again.

That is why I would like to see your opinion about my work. I will aprecietet all tips from your side. Thanks in advance,

Joanna.

1. Form

2. Page

Hi @akka_pl, your pages look good but there are some things you should revisit;
For both your Tribute page and your Survey Form;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>). Your page passes Tribute page passes 1/10 user stories and your Survey Form passes 2/17 user stories.
  • On using codepen; - codepen only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • there’s something in the HTML section of your Tribute page to clean up
    • in your survey form there are a couple of typo’s in CSS that affect how your page renders
  • Make your pages responsive. Both of them need some work to be viewed correctly on smaller screens.
  • Please validate your email addr with codepen so that we can see your pages full screen.

Edited to add;

• change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the Submit button

Thx Roma!
I did validate my email.

It looks like I have a lot of things to correct. Thank you one more time for your comment it is really helpful.

1 Like