Portfolio project, feedback and a little help needed

Hi Everyone
I just completed my first portfolio project and I need someone to please help me out a bit. Now if I could draw your attention to the screenshot taken below with my Firefox browser, you will notice the red highlighted social media buttons below the profile;

Now if you check on my codepen link: https://codepen.io/edwardkobani/full/bReQop/
You will notice that all of the Social media links are not there. Here is my code below:

<ul class="list-inline list-unstyled text-center">
   <a class="btn btn-default" href="#" role="button" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-facebook" aria-hidden="true"></i>Facebook</a>
   <a class="btn btn-default" href="#" role="button" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-twitter" aria-hidden="true"></i>Twitter</a>
   <a class="btn btn-default" href="#" role="button" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-linkedin" aria-hidden="true"></i>Linkedin</a>
   <a class="btn btn-default" href="#" role="button" target="_blank"><i class="fa faaria-hidden="true"></i>GitHub</a>
   <a class="btn btn-default" href="#" role="button" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-free-code-camp" aria-hidden="true"></i>FreeCodeCamp</a>
</ul>

Please I need to know if I’m on the right track. Thanks

I’m not able to tell what the problem is.

Should I or should I not be seeing all of these links?

You should!
Not getting why its not showing on my browser

I see the links fine on mobile, but the nav bar covers the your picture.

Also, I’m working on my Portfolio page right now and am so glad you posted. I wouldn’t have thought to use font awesome for those icons. So thanks!

The social media buttons are showing up fine in my browser and I’m using Chrome on a PC. You said you took a screenshot from your Firefox browser. Is it another browser causing you issues? Which browser are they not showing up in?

Your welcome
Also thanks for heads up on the Nav bar, I’ll work on it ASAP

So far Firefox is the only browser I’m having an issue with. However, it showed up on Chrome and MS Edge

does the contact email actually work? because I know that the example portfolio page has something like that, but I would suggest taking it out if it doesn’t actually work. It’s not actually in the requirements.

also, really good portfolio. definitely one of the better ones I’ve seen recently