Portfolio Project Feedback Request

Hello,

I’d love feedback on my portfolio website. I set a deadline for myself, so there are a few things I didn’t get to figure out.

• The hover shading on the project links are not square (they stop around the text)

• The github link at the bottom of the project link section doesn’t span both grid columns (when in desktop view).

• I’d like the navbar links/text to take up the entire navbar

Outside of those issues, any feedback on the responsive design, coding best practices, or anything else is very welcomed and appreciated!

Moving on to Javascript!

Thank you,

E

Hello MoxElliot,
I took a tour on your portfolio and I enjoyed it actually.
The background colors are matching well with the text color.
All the links are clickable and and works nice with responsive.
Good job and keep improving

1 Like

Your page looks good @MoxElliot. Some things to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>)
    The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
  • Codepen creates large and small screenshots of your pens that can be used in your portfolio. Their official documentation explains how to access them.
  • GitHub is one word

Thank you @Roma ! Always appreciate the feedback. Fixed the small issues and will look into Codpen’s screenshots. I know that will come in handy in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.