Portfolio - would love your thoughts!

Hi all!

I hope you are well :slight_smile:

I finally got around to finishing my FCC Portfolio challenge and I would love to hear your thoughts, on any aspect really.

Here is the link:

I might do something more fun with the nav-links, and have a second look at the grid margins, but otherwise I’m pretty much done. But I’d be happy to hear if you can find any improvements.

Thanks so much!

1 Like

I’m not sure this is correct way to depict yourself

(in the making, I should say)

I think it’s a great idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @snigo!

I wanted to be modest since I’m still in a learning phase :sweat_smile: I did change the wording a bit though.

The margins should be nice and even now! I also made some other tiny adjustments to make it look nicer overall :slight_smile:

Wow. Great Job!! One thing you can do to make it look nicer, is to change the background of the HTML and CSS tags with its color code. But Overall, Great Job!

1 Like

Thank you @Catalactics!

Not sure I follow you on the background - I have a dark gray-ish background pattern already. Is it not showing? :sweat_smile:

I really love this page! I just finished my portfolio page and then I looked at yours and then looked at mine again and… now I think mine looks garish and ugly in comparison :sweat_smile:

The window designs, the way you’ve done the links, and just the little touches here and there are really classy. Great job :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much @cjcon90!

Design really is challenging, and I do by no means feel any competent at it yet, but your feedback made me really happy. I’ll head over and have a look at your portfolio (I just quickly scrolled through and I love the look of the Galaxy Vape page!)

1 Like

Hey look’s very nice and will detailed Good job!

1 Like

thank you @Tierant!

And welcome to FCC! :smiley:

Thank you :smiley: @qvistdev09