Problem running Arithmetic Formatter project

Hello everyone. I’ve finished writing the required code for the project, but I’m having trouble running Replit.
First, I got an error message “ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘pytest’”. I tried to fix it with the help of this post: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'py test' on replit.com - #4 by chowdhury.anik
After making the suggested modifications, I am getting the following error message:

/nix/store/hpbvrlwd5viqmvcaisb3x0118i913a9n-stderred-0.1.0/bin/stderred: /nix/store/s9qbqh7gzacs7h68b2jfmn9l6q4jwfjz-glibc-2.33-59/lib/libc by.so.6: version `GLIBCt_2.34' found (not required nix/store/mdck89nsfisflwjv6xv8ydj7dj0sj2pn-gcc-11.3.0-lib/lib/libgcc_s.so.1) repl process died unexpectedly: exit status 1

I don’t understand this error message. Thank you very much in advance for your time and availability. If any further information is required, I would appreciate your letting me know, and I will share it as soon as possible.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.