Problems creating new freecodecamp account

Hi,

I’m trying to sign up for a freecodecamp account by typing in my email address and pressing the “email me a sign in code” button, but nothing happens and I never receive any emails from freecodecamp.

I have tried with firefox and with internet explorer on both a linux machine and a windows machine, and the same happens.

I do not want to sign in with a github or a google account !! so please no solutions involving those options, please.

Welcome there,

To make sure: Would you mind double-checking your email’s SPAM folder?

Hi, thanks for the reply.
I double checked my spam folder and nothing is in there either.
I did try again today to sign up with my email address and the following tracking ID error appeared : 89600f8fac870f3a3ec8
Hope that helps.

Hi

Thanks for reaching out to us. Can you please send us an email at support@freecodecamp.org from the same email you are trying to use?

We will try and get this resolved the best we can.

Hi,

Sent an email to support@freecodecamp.org

ok, solved the problem myself as I haven’t gotten a reply from support@freecodecamp.org.

The problem was at my end, I have a pihole installed which was eating all the DNS requests for auth.freecodecamp.org, cdn.auth0.com and one for cloudfront.net, so I sorted that and the “email me a sign in code” button pinged into life.

problem solved.

Hi @bmcat

Thanks for reporting that this was resolved by you. We understand and appreciate your privacy. I have been there myself when my resolver breaks something that I didn’t expect.

Also sorry about the delay in getting back to you on the support email. We get a lot of requests and possibly haven’t gotten around to responding to you.

Thanks again & happy coding.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.